Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, January 16, 2012

I have been trying to upload Alexis's video. I can't because COMCAST is not down with working properly or working at all for that matter.

Alison had THE BEST LESSON EVER TONIGHT on Knick!
I can not understand why he never moved like that when I had him in the ring. Holy Moly. They were on FIRE!


I also taught the best group today. Awesome Ella, Amazing Courtney, Fabulous Jamie, and Fantastic Hunter.
Followed by the awe inspiring Rachel.
Love it. They all rocked.

Then Janet and Sienna did some balance and strengthening work. They were great.

Megan and Bandit are doing SOOOOOOOOOO well. Megan's timing with the fences is almost impeccable.

Pipes and Taylor did a very advanced exercise and their ponies showed me how it should be done!

What a great day!
Thanks guys.
Also as always a big thanks to Kari for helping me keep the mares going on busy days like these, and Kim for hanging with Mags!
I love looking in the observation room and seeing her coloring after spending the afternoon with her "other family".

No comments:

Post a Comment