Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This weekend

This weekend was good.
Beast is thriving in her flat work at Vanessa's.
I had a great time at the used tack sale with Julia and Alison.....we were very successful.
Julia and Alexis had awesome lessons. The videos do not do them justice. I am not just saying that to be nice, I think they both wanted the little video clips to look good so they may have gotten a teeny bit pressured.......But if they can look this good on video, they can certainly look this good at a show!

Today was Hot Yoga, teaching T-Gordon (who's horse was the best she has ever been), and a lunch date with my family!
Katherine took Katie's horse Willis out for his first fox hunt and he was a perfect gentleman!
I hope to have pictures soon.

This week brings warmer temperatures, lessons with Stephen and Vanessa, and a whole lot of teaching!!!
Can't wait to get started!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment