Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, January 20, 2012

It is the best of times.....It is the worst of times....

Beast is entered in her first event!!!!!! Sporting Days- Pass

Hay prices in Aiken-Wack

The fact that it is 65 in Aiken now and 73 tomorrow-Pass

The fact that it is 28 in Mt Airy and that is where I am right now-Wack

The fact that Beast and Callie ate happily in a small private paddock turn out at Kelley's with no "run in" for Beast to hide in-Pass

The fact that my vet said some of the most amazing horses are extremely quirky and predictably unpredictable- soothing pass

Right now my right ear won't pop and I must have a Eustachian tube dysfunction- wack

I get to teach my awesome students this afternoon- happy pass!

The anxiety over the securing of hay in Aiken- wack

The fact that I can not pack my farrier in my tack trunk, in my dressing room, in my trailer- wack
Well I guess I could pack him but he would probably not be happy and I would end up in jail.

The appointment that I have with Julia to get all tatted up next Sat-Pass


Oh oh my ear just popped a little- super pass. Still deaf on the right side though.

The fact that my body is wimpy and super sensitive and wacky- wack
The fact that it makes me appreciate chestnutness and all it's glory- pass

The fact that I took Sudafed and I am leaving evidence on the internet of how heightened my inner insanity becomes on this medication-wack.
You can never take back what you put on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment