Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ohhhhhhhhh

Is this what it's all suppose to be like?
I love Jimmy Wofford, and I love Beast and Callie.
They were beyond perfect in their lessons today.

Jimmy literally didn't know who Beast was because she has changed so much in the last few months. He said she jumped on raw talent before but now its becoming more sophisticated.
He was also very happy with how far Callie has come since he last saw her. Straight as an arrow!

They both did work on grids, focusing on adjusting out and in.
Beast had to jump an oxer so wide she bounced it the first time. Notice I don't even include the word "tried", I didn't say "tried" to bounce it. She was fairly successful but the whack on her leg from the rail he had resting on top made her decide it would be far easier to jump all the rails at once.
She amazes me, like the eighth wonder.

It's days like these where I just want to hold on to the happiness and store it in a little jar.

I have to remember to have soft floating hands. The mares are big fans of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment