Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The cast of characters today!
Katie C, Alexis, Annie, Alison, and Laney had an awesome jump lesson!!!
Everyone just gets better and better!
Katie jumped a big beg novice oxer with a 3 ft spread!
Laney did the same with Patsy, they both also did grid work and skinnys.
Laney is getting tight in the tack on this grasshopper of a Mare!
Katie is getting Riley in gear!
Alexis was amazing as always! She has such a natural eye.
Annie looked incredible, I haven't seen her ride since she has been away at school. Her and her horse looked AWESOME!
My happy birthday bestie Alison, looked so good. She does such a good job with that Michael. Alison is becoming a very dynamic rider!
My sweet mares were wonderful. Callie was her amazing self.
Laney and I are like little kids when we ride together, opting to jump "fun" stuff. Callie was up to the challenge, jumping like a prelim champ, with a laze-fair attitude! (Loves the bit, NO grinding!!!!)
Beasty tried so hard for me on the flat! Real progress!!! Then the sweet girl loaded onto the four horse in the pitch black for me! I picked up her foot and put it on the step up and said up! She went right on and waited while I got Callie. I turned lights on for the Callsters! She is only 4!
Thank you to Sharon Dawson who helped me this evening, and through these busy two weeks!
Time for Christmas!!!
Mags can't wait!! (Either can Dave)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment