Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Pretty Girls!

My mares were wonderful today!
Somehow our ring is still ride-able, at least at the walk and trot!
Callie loves her new bit, its like jewelry!
I saw it and just knew she would! Hopefully good riddance to excited grinding.
We have gotten rid of it for the most part on the flat and show jumping. Today, she played with all the rollers on it. It made her mouth very soft and pliable, talk about a lot of saliva! I felt her new "back on track" saddle pad when I was done riding her, it was almost hot. Very cool product, I am definitely a believer! Callie loves Christmas this year.
We had lessons at Serra Valley tonight, everyone did so well!
The light bulbs burned out in the four horse trailer, all our ponies marched right on to go home, no problem! It just warms my heart how good they are.
Tomorrow is another busy day!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment