Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, December 17, 2010

Yea indoor!

This is where we spent our Wed night. We brought two groups over and it sure was warm! Its crazy the difference four walls make!
The girls did an amazing job with the horses. The horses did an amazing job also!
They were all so sweet about loading in the freezing cold, and pitch black! We love our horses.
Yesterday was a bust. I had planned on taking Packer and one of my mares to ride in the indoor. The snow had other plans.
Callie got her Christmas gifts instead. She is a little princess, and DESPISES the cold. I have never ridden a horse that gets so cold backed. Her sister used to be a bit tense in the winter.
Anyway, I'm excited to try the "Back On Track" products. I hear rave reviews of them, but they are something you definitely have to save for!
Beast is doing well, and this questionable footing is great for our partnership. It forces us to work on the basics, walk, half halting, transitions, coming together etc. The red head likes to go fast and jump big solid things. This "coming together" is a work in progress.
So today, I will ride from 3 to 5. That is the window of opportunity at our farm. I suppose the ring will be ready before then, but me and Mags won't!
Stay warm!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment