Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, December 20, 2010

WARM(er)

Fridays craziness! I rode three horses Fri afternoon/early evening!
It was like the dry snow insulated the heat in our rings footing. The horses were wonderful.
Saturday morning, Alexis, Katie, Kari, Alison and Laney did a lesson at Serra Valley. Breanna and Annie came with us to ride in the indoor.
It was a blast. I made everyone do REALLY tough exercises and everyone did perfect!
I tried Beast out in a Hackamore. It was like the clouds parted and the sun shone down. Beast loved it! I didn't do much since she is very unfit and still recovering from that sole bruise!
She was so adjustable, but without being overly dramatic. Like I said a dream come true, time will tell if it sticks!
Callie got out of the Stephen clinic yesterday. My number one girl Mags had an upset tummy (probably from the cake her and daddy had with every meal on sat :)
I must say I enjoyed the family time. We watched movies and stayed in our jammies all day!
Today I will ride at Darenth and plan an indoor trip before the pre holiday week gets too CRAZY!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment