Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, June 4, 2012

So mary, what did you do today?


Work emails/scheduling- 3 hours
Let the dogs out , ate some watermelon-10 minutes
Talked on the phone about horses-1 hour
Thought about Ramen noodles, then decided I was too lazy to make them-20 minutes
Watched ID tv while drifting in and out of a medicated consciousness -6 hours

Summary of what I learned today from ID tv.......
People are capable of committing horrendous crimes to get what they want.
People should learn to be happy with what they have. It is usually more then they need anyways.

I did watch a wedding show during ID tv commercial breaks.

Summary of this experience.......
Hmmmmm should I spend 20,000 dollars on a dress that I will wear once, for a few hours OR a car that I will use every day for 6 years.(2190 days). OR groceries for 3.85 years.

The dress. Definitely the dress.

My assistant Myra slept for a solid 9 hours. She out did herself today. I believe it was her way of apologizing for the  mass destruction she caused on Saturday.
I must thank Myra. Not only for her sheer dedication and amazing work ethic today but also for her "self expression Saturday".
We will be getting a nice new sectional sofa due to her angst. This way both Dave and I can lay down when we watch movies. The old couch only allowed room for one layer and one seated foot rubber.

To finish my day I will be enjoying Hannah Jo Shipley's favorite meal. Chicken, cream of mushroom soup and  white rice.
This is in celebration of the Shipley's. Just because they are awesome.

Heres to you awesome people.

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment