Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekend wrap up

Well this weekend didn't go as planned!
Instead of feeling the adrenaline from cross country and enjoying the beautiful weather, I felt an Iv and a high  body temperature! I was super sick and there was worry about my appendix.
Never making it to the event, I started the day at Urgent care, they sent me to the Er and the day was spent there. Dave is a super dad and husband, juggling a maggie bear and a cranky wife for 7 hours at Frederick Memorial Hospital (I love the people there, they are the BEST). Maggie bear was in toddler heaven at the hospital, there was lots of buttons to push and restricted areas to run through.
The rest of the weekend has been spent (for me) sleeping in a medicated bliss.
Dave really has been amazing and is giving a whiny bear a bath right now.
Myra however was very offended about our time away on saturday. She jumped out of her gated mud room, collected all the toys from upstairs and piled them in the family room (normal). She went above and beyond her normal routine however. We will be needing a new couch, footstool, and their was a diaper bag casualty.
That was a special treat to come home to. Dave and I didn't even say anything to each other. We just stared at the mess, Maggie said "ohhhhhhh look what she did mama". I looked at Dave and he said "just go lay down".
I am sorry I didnt respond to anyones calls or texts, I literally have been out cold. Thank you for all your well wishes.
A big congrats to all my amazing students who competed at Waredaca! I wish I could have been there more then words can express.
My fifteen minute window is almost up, I feel sleepy time calling.
The good news is I should be fine by tomorrow or Tuesday. Then onward!!!!!
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment