Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

daily grind


Maggie got a new friend from Elizabeth

(Don't worry I left the windows cracked so she would have enough air)


Beasty had an awesome chiropractic/acupuncture session!
She has been working her patootie off lately. Staying fit for these higher levels require a lot.
Icing, legends, chiropractic, acupuncture, a really strict fitness schedule with mental breaks and body breaks.
I have been trying to pay attention to her closely and we seem to have found a really good schedule.
I want to do preventative maintenance, and not get carried away.

I had some pretty awesome lessons today.



Hannah Y, Elizabeth, and the rest of Hannah S didn't make the photo.
Also I didn't get a picture of Hunter and Courtney rocking out at Serra Vaalley, but if I get one, I will be sure to post it!!!!

My best friend, husband and best sponsor bought the horses a pretty big gift this week, so a huge thanks to Mr. David Macklin.
You are the best and I am a lucky girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment