Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Stuff.

My girls went to work with Jimmy today.
There was some chestnut stardom and some honest bay mareness occurring.
Beast was literally perfect.
Callie was great over the novice height, but felt a bit weak behind at the training level height.
She was straight!!!!No right drift!
So I suppose I am not surprised she felt a bit weak. She has to get all those muscles tuned up in the proper positioning now.
Callie will up her hill walking, do grids on the weeks we are not lessoning, and get kisses for the bounces, liverpool oxer, vertical, vertical related distance line, skinnies, corner, that she did so well today.
Both mares acted like gems.

Vanya continues to enjoy his walks, and jumping.
He also continues to strengthen in his dressage schools.

I came back from my busy morning in professional riding land to this.....
A hunter riding a deer.....
and a chicken aboard Sienna.
Keepin me grounded.

I think all the girls had a BLAST this week at Darenths camp.

In other news,
here are the photos I promised, from the amazing Hannah Youngblood...
(pics of Hunter, Courtney, and one of me)











In other news, Em and Hannah were feeling really brave when they set the course for Ems lesson......




A Huge CONGRATS to Katie Cindric and her new horse "WILLIS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be sure to post pictures soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment