Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, August 15, 2011

Vanya Show jumping

Here he is!!!
What a good boy! Vanya was wonderful in dressage. He earned a 32 in a SUPER competitive division of REALLY nice horses!
What you can't see in the video is the rail that he had.
He definitely won the award for the funniest rail. The entire show jump crew got a big kick out of it, especially Kathy White!
Vanya was just a teeny tiny peeky. so I gave him a little love tap in the air over the terps jump.
I wanted him to be in it to win it.
I PURPOSELY waited until we were in the air so I would not flatten his step and cost a rail. The little bugger kicked the rail. Like kicked out in objection and knocked the rail, after he had already cleared it!
So it cost him 4th place, but he still got a ribbon in 7th!
He rocked that cross country course like it was no body's business!
I call Vanya Manny. He's my little buddy.
Dave walked Vanya all over the farm while I rode Callie so he would get plenty of grazing time. It looked like Dave had a giant new dog. Dave said that Vanya is very pushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment