Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The last few Days!




The instructor.


Friday was a great day.
Both Alexis and Katie had flat lessons.
Alexis made incredible strides. Packer looked like a million dollars!

Katie looked good also. I had ridden Willis on Wed and he blew me out of the water. This is a super nice horse with a HUGE trot.


Katie and Willis will be getting all 8's and 9's in no time!

Beasty did her last Canter yesterday until Morven.
Callie went to Loch Moy to school.
I love this freaking horse.
She is too funny. When I started schooling the Training level fences, I would sit back and put my leg on and get all serious. I swear she called me a dork.
She thinks it is hilarious that I get serious at such little stuff.
So proud how far this horse has come since last summer.
And on top of it, she is happy, relaxed and confident.

Log before the water
Into the water
Out of the water
Over the gate!


Little Ossi and Cappy looked great.
Cappy would be a labrador if he was a dog.
He is very happy about his job and will do whatever Sharon tells him to do (as long as she tells him to).
Cappy is jumping so well!


Two crazies
Little Ossi jumping the half coffin (weird striding)

Little Ossi pretending to watch me, but secrectly thinking obsessively about Cappy.





No comments:

Post a Comment