Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Take a look



Last week I took all our old rails up to the top of one of our hills.
I set up a "maze" for the kids to practice through.
Their was no option but to be straight.

I also had a couple different exercises set up and would send everyone down one at a time.
They would canter up the hill to an exercise that would be a surprise. About 11 strides out, they would see what it was and have to put their horse in the appropriate canter.

Super Mare Fance!
Hannah Jo
Hunter is plagued by small gnomes that run along side him and his horse and call out his name when he is in the air.
I have them also, but only on my left side.
The girls.
Hannah and Buckshot

Megs and Bandit
Pipes-Star
Hannah Jo
The cutest best baby on my planet
Pipes again, showing them how it's done.
Damn Gnomes
Summer

Speaking of Summer, I love her.
I can't believe I can compete her in eventing next year!
She will be doing a little dressage schooling show in a few weeks, and will be getting used to the "scene".
I am amazed every day by the raw talent of this horse.
She is a Bugatti

Everyone else is doing well at Darenth.
We are trying to pick a date for our fall show!
(We will keep you posted!)

Tomorrow I have the accupuncturist/chiro.
Then a few lessons, Then off to visit the lovely ladies at "A Bit Better".
Sharon White will be teaching there tomorrow, and I will be riding Beasty, Callie, and Fiesta.
Yay!

On a non horse related note.......Dave and I saw "Contagion" on Saturday night.
(Thanks to babysitter extraordinaire Elizabeth)
I give it one star, not the four that it got.
It was fun though. Dave and I snuck in Subway.

Then on Sunday Maggie went to "Port Discovery" in B-more ( Believe).
We hung out with cool older cousin August, awesome younger cousin Ally, and funny aunt and uncle Robin and Chuck.




No comments:

Post a Comment