Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Senneca

Kari on Knick................




What a wonderful weekend.
First of all, a huge thanks to little Ossi, Kari, Alison, and last but most certainly not least Dave!
You guys are the best and it meant so much to have you there!

Beast was a star at her second Intermediate in the rain.
She is a work in progress in the dressage, but did try and had marked improvement in her test.
Her show jumping was fascinating. Probably one of the best "schooling" rounds we have ever had, all though it had a few unorthodox moments.
She started out lovely, was a bit unhappy with the ring and footing in the middle of the course, but got over it and finished lovely.

I will work on helping her with whatever she needs because she is so amazing to me.
She is very much "my horse" and I am happy to keep trying harder and do what I need to keep her as willing and eager as she is..
My cross country was a blast.
I had a concern that maybe I should scratch due to the rain but decided to go on.
Beast was a bit careful of the footing in the begining. A little tappy with my stick and holy hell, she was GOING at it the rest of the course, and sure footed.
The best part? She looked happy, sound, and full of beans today at the barn.



Callie was a dream all day.
I could not have wanted her to do anything better, try harder, or most importantly, have more fun.
Happy was what Callie was today.
Happy Happy Happy (except the random hoof kicking out aka middle finger in sj)
She held her own in a TOUGH division of high quality horses with some amazing riders.

Knick looked so awesome with Kari. He just loves her so much.
Kari shows so much improvement from Loch Moy.
It just comes so naturally to her.

A huge thanks to the Fabry's for giving Maggie such a fun filled day on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment