Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stuff

Summer had her first dressage lesson at Vanessa's!
She loaded, traveled, and behaved like a champ!
I could not have ever dreamed that she would be so good! She was not phased by the indoor or its mirrors.
She moved like a million dollars, and with Vanessa's help we won't settle for just six zero's.

Her mama was very proud!


Saturday A.M. brought another fabulous lesson from Vanessa.
Fiesta was really great. Her brain is so much like Beasts, but she has a different way of moving.
Then Court jumped and looked picture perfect (of course).

Sat P.M. I hung out with my two favorite people.
We ate chips and ice cream for dinner.
By we I mean me.

Maggie is really into bracelets and hats.
She does not like Mayonnaise.
She says excuse me, you hurt?, and other little sentences.
She is in need of a little leadline saddle if anyone knows someone who is selling one.

Sunday, Emily competed at Marlboro and looked like a rock star.
It is the best I have ever seen her ride, and the best I have ever seen Jazz look.
They ended in 7th after a great dressage, awesome sj, solid awesome run XC while being a good horseman and mindful of the footing!

Hannah will send me some video or photos when she is able.
Here is a photo she took of Alexis at Loch Moy




No comments:

Post a Comment