Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Monday, October 17, 2011

Family update!


Aunty Kim teaches Maggie about touchdowns and team spirit!

The Macklins had a good weekend!
Especially Maggie Macklin!!!

Those family members of Dave will get a kick out of how he spent his Friday night and Saturday....
We had a load of stone delivered for our driveway. A TRUCK load.
When Dave told me he was going to hand spread it, I thought he was nuts.
He actually did it!

Dave, Maggie, and Mary's pumpkins!!!!
We went to Sharps nursery on Sunday to pick pumpkins!
Or as Dave calls them, punkins. I hate that word. Almost as much as the word "milk", "moist", and "ointment".
Maggie likes all words. She also liked the piggies, chickens, cows, and goats!
We went for a hay ride!


Later in the day we planted the new mums in their hanging baskets, and I started getting stuff ready for Virginia Horse Trials.
Dave and I watched "The American" with George Clooney.
Um it was awful. What's up?

We did eat a lot of brownies though.
I felt gross.

I can't feel too gross with my hair recently done though and looking good!!!!
A big shout out to best hair dresser Alexa Henry!!! Just shoot me an email if you want her info, it's super convenient in your own home!!!

Other super exciting news on the Macklin home front...
We are getting our yard fenced in!
YaYYYYYY! We are also getting a door installed in the kitchen. So our life is going to become better, almost as much as the dogs and the Maggie!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment