Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh busy busy busy!!!!!!!!!

It has been a busy week for us!
All my students are doing AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Alison and Buckshot had an amazing jump lesson. Man this horse can jump! He was cracking his back so much, Alison had to work to keep her really classic position! (She did!)
Katie and Willis did their first jump school together. It was wonderfully awesomely perfect!
I can not believe this horse jumps as well as he moves!
Julia rode his highness Knickerbocker. They were on the same page and it was heart warming to watch. At the end Julia said "This is everything I dreamed jumping could be!"
Julia and Knick will make quite the team as will Alison and Knick.
One lucky man that guy. Two girls to fawn all over him!
He also got his stifle done and is feeling sassy.
T-Gordon had a great lesson on her very own Violet. These two have made so much progress, it's insane!
Hunter reminds me of a genetic split between Boyd Martin and William Fox Pitt more and more every day.

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO COURTNEY SWARTZ ON HER NEW HORSE!!!!!!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
He is super amazing. Courtney and the Professor (his name is Professor Pronto) will soon be kicking rear end at an event near you.

My favorite 3 year old an her owner both did some awesome jumping this week!
That's right, Summer is officially one step closer to kicking a$$ at her spring 2012 Beginner Novice debut.
She is also like Willis, jumps as awesome as she moves. Can this be for real?

Sharon and Harmony looked awesome. It's hard not to look awesome when you are Sharon and Harmony.

My favorite 5 year old had a great XC school at Loch Moy today.
She is solidly schooling all the Training level questions.
I love her.
She acts like such a pro off the farm now. She acts like such a pro when I don't put studs in her and she slips behind and keeps jumping like nothing is out of the ordinary and it's cool that her right hind hock is almost on the ground. She is so super athletic, so level headed, and just so brave. ( I will however always school Callie in studs now.)
I have big bad ass mares.

I am glad this week has gone so well. Beasty has a clean bill of health, the little bump (not my imagination) was checked out by my awesome vet and explained to me. Not a big deal, just another bump to ignore.....AKA stare and poke at in private.

As my birthday approaches, I do find myself sad at times. I suppose after you loose a family member all holidays are a little different.
I miss my mom and wish she could be here with us. But more importantly, I know she would be so proud of my horses...so happy for all my wonderful students, and so proud of me.

My little girl has had such a good week with me. I can not believe how fast she is growing, and how cool she is.

OK just wanted to get a quick post up before I stuff my face.
It's a bit all over the place, but so am I.
Make your face hurt this weekend. (Smile)


No comments:

Post a Comment