Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, October 29, 2011

What a day

Beast has been not feeling well all day. Poor girl.
I had to give her some banamine, then ulcer gaurd.
She perked up finally after the ulcer gaurd.
She scared me a bit with her colicy symptoms.
I'm definitely having her checked thoroughly when I get home.
Pull a lymes test and full body exam.

During all this, I had to do dressage and show jumping on callie.
Dressage was great for her.
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda thought I might die in the snow/sleet/40° weather on my cold backed 5 year old.
She was a good girl! And jumped CLEAN in the coliseum! What a focused smart love bug!
She was one of few to go clean so her placing is quite good as we prep for xc tom.
Check back!
This is all from my phone so sorry if it wrote any wierd words!

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment