Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Product reviews


Item 1- KABOOM
4 stars out of 4!
This stuff is awesome! I have an old farm house that is on well water. We went through a phase where we had a lot of iron in our water. This product just made my life a little better.
My bathtub looks awesome!
I am going to put Maggie down and take a bath in my "Lavender Epsom Salts!!!"
I tried to buy Epsom salt for the horses and ended with the Lavender kind?!?! It was one of those days.
We also have like 17 boxes of rice-a-roni.


Item 2- FITS breeches.
I love these damn things.
I went through a phase (in the summer when they felt like they were painted on my flesh with that paint that killed the wizard of oz person) where I wanted to hate them.
Maybe it's the monkey butt.
I wore them at Morven and god they stick you to that saddle.
They were COVERED in dirt and muck from the sloppy show jumping.
I just washed them and they look BRAND NEW!
Oh FITS breeches, I hate to love you, but I love what you do for me.

So I have to get back to my list of chores.
Dishes-Done
Show clothes-ready for this weekend
Maggie-covered in chocolate (organic cliff bar chocolate though so it's ok)
Maggie--also successfully rode in her car seat from the house to Loch Moy and back with a helmet on.
I-dropped off the check for Beasts last minute entry to one of my top two favorite horse trials.
Beds-made
Dogs-not dead
bathrooms-scrubbed
toilets (ew)-scrubbed
acupuncture appointment-set up
lessons for this week-all scheduled
laundry in machiene

left to do

Dust
vacuum
wipe down appliances
refreeze beasts ice boots for tomorrows jump lesson
continue to not kill the dogs
come up with a good dinner using rice-a-roni
wipe down furniture
put laundry away
Pick up Hunter
Ride Beast
Lunge Summer
Teach Ameriah, Hunter, Hannah
Heather
Katie
ride Packer

Philip Dutton, you've got nothing on me......
Other then like 500 points....


Oh mannnnnnnnn, I just researched him to see what else I could say. He has 3 kids, and like a zillion other things.

Buck Davidson, you have nothing on me.
AND I am not going to research you and depress my self.

CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY

If they can do it, so can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment