Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I like girls.

Girl horses...
Summers first show was a success!!!!
(a bit of an understatement!!!)
Summer won both of her divisions and Callie got a second and third in hers!!!
I guess the grab strap wasn't necessary :)
The girls sunbathed and munched on hay.
I am so proud of both these mares!
They handled the day so well.
Callie was the 5 year old pro, showing the 3 year old the the ropes.

This has been a great weekend.
Its weekends like this that make me feel like it is all worth it.

A huge congrats to Summers owners Sharon and Nick Dawson.
You guys have one hell of a horse and I am honored, truly honored to ride her.

A thanks to Mr. Dave Macklin and Mags for coming today.
Maggie has two skinned knees and an exhausted happy little toddler body to show for it.

Dave and I have some eating and movie watching to do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment