Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, October 9, 2011

success at Loch Moy!!!

Stephen on his way to a top placing on In The Fog

Emily on Jazz who was first after dressage
My Star Beasty
Em on Jazz again
My Beasty over the Trakhener
I am on my way out the door to Summer and Callies dressage show, but here are a few photos and videos!!!
What an amazing horse I have!!! She ate up that XC!!! She was a star in show jumping, a little impressed by the atmosphere.....but not the height! She cleared everything with two feet or more to spare! (Now we have to keep her focus and my body still)
A huge thanks to Grand Prix V (Vanessa Swartz) for coming to warm me up.
Beast HAD THE SAME JUDGE!!!!
For those who don't follow my blog, this judge HATES the way Beast and I go.
We got a score 7 points less then last time!!!!!! This is HUGE!!!
I love my chestnut and her freakish spring legs.
I am so proud of her for holding her own in a super competitive division.

No comments:

Post a Comment