Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Callie is loved at Vanessa's


Callie got her very own stocking!!!!

Callie has been a rock star.

I started her on Ulcergaurd and I must say she responds better to that then any of the generic things.

Of course.....It's just like me, I am always drawn to the expensive stuff.

I have enjoyed my time focusing on her. I asked her if she was ready to be a big time horse. She looked at me with her eyes half way closed and said "I already am".

Beasty is happy happy happy!

I will be jumping Callie with Sharon White today! I am looking forward to it! I can not wait until I can take both girls again, but this vacation is doing a Beasty body good.

Summer will be returning to work again this week.

I am so excited about our driveway at Darenth. It is not only BEAUTIFUL, but they are even making it wider, and creating more space to turn trailers around.

Nick said that the guys who are doing the driveway said that they heard one of the ladies at the barn had a big rear and needed more space on the driveway. That would be me.

I am happy to have a big rear.

I am also tired of going to the dentist. One more visit and then I wont have a lisp every week on Wednesdays. Take it from me, don't keep pushing it off....no matter how scared or busy you are.

I am so excited for Christmas!!!!I have gotten the little bear (Maggie) so many cool presents! I also have gotten my family really rocking gifts.

Dave's birthday is this Saturday and we will have a family day on Sunday also! Enjoy the beautiful day!

Mary Mack


No comments:

Post a Comment