Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, December 20, 2011



My little girl.

























What you can not see is Elizabeth on the other side "helping" lead Happy.


Maggie is doing so well! (She is in the pink jacket)
Everyone at Darenth is rockin out in their lessons!

I had a really great lesson on Callie today at Vanessa's. All these lessons sure are paying off. I think Callie is really going to be sad to give up her spot to Beast. It will be bittersweet.
Callie is really starting to come over her back well. She tried hard for me, and she sure looks amazing when she goes well.

Beasty got traded in.
I now have Beasty the upgrade.
The newer version can sit and use her hind end so much it startles her.
I am in love.

Summer has ended her vacation. She is such a special horse.

I can't wait for this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment