Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Since I have been back....

I have missed the weather in San Diego.
Tuesday I was fortunate enough to ride the amazing Fiesta in a lesson with the amazing Jimmy Wofford.
It was a great lesson.
Placing rail oxer, oxer, oxer, placing rail.
We really worked on my position.
It was really all clicking in.
After my lesson, I took my sweet Callie over to Vanessa's to get settled in for the month.
I am excited because Callie will be getting three meals a day and extra hay. I love Vanessa.
Grocery store, cook, vacuum, and laundry.


Yesterday was such beautiful weather (I kid).
I spent the morning in the dentist's office, then went to Home Depot drooling on myself with a paralyzed face to buy some tile. (We are tiling the front entry way)

Then I rode my skinny minnie Callie. She was wonderful!
I wanted to swing by Darenth on my way to get Mags. Beasty looked very cheerful and showed no signs of skin sensitivity.
I am super excited.
.......Then I realized I had no car seat, so poor Dave got a phone call to pick up the little Boo Boo Bear.

Today Mags and I are dusting, mopping, watching Cinderella, and reading a little Harlan Coben. Then this afternoon it's a lesson on Callie, teaching, and the vet for Beasts final Tetracycline shot and hocks!!!!!
Yayyyyyy, my vet bill means no Christmas presents this year!

The Harpy Eagle is on display at the San Diego zoo.


I am in love with the Harpy Eagle.
The harpy eagle's legs can be as thick as a small child's wrist and their curved talonsare larger than grizzly bear claws: 5 inches (13 centimeters) long!

No comments:

Post a Comment