Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Relaxed


So it's my last full day in california.
I'm ready to see Dave and my horses.....even my dogs.
I'm going to miss Joce, and Maggie will for sure miss Aiden. Today we are going to the San Diego Zoo. I'm so excited!
Tomorrow we wake up around 3 to go to the airport.Maggie will have her new dinosaurs with her. That is her new obsession.....dinosaurs. She likes to make them roar at each other, although as I type she is making them kiss. 
We have had some awesome bonding time. I remembered who I am without the constant stalking and obsession of my horses.
Thats what December is for right?
I am relaxed, happy, spending quality time with Maggie, and a good five pounds heavier.

The one downside of all this time off is my sister introducing me to Athleta. It's a store that has high end athletic clothes. If my sister in law Nicky hasn't been to one yet, I will introduce the poison to her. I have a feeling she knows just what it is.
Anyway, there is a store in La. The stuff is even more awesome in person. Too bad it's 9000000$. I kept chanting "vet bill", "vet bill".
Speaking of vet bills, Beast is doing well. I will start hacking her next week. I'm going to do her hocks this week also.
Stephen and I planed my mares events for the spring.
I am so happy to have the opportunity to go work with Stephen for the "kick off the season month".

I couldn't do any of this with out Dave. I can't wait to see him...but first, the ZOO!!!!!!
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment