Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today

Today started well. Maggie got up at 6 so we wrapped gifts upstairs.I told her to put them under the tree one by one and when I came down, the picture below is what I saw....the presents in the tree.
Then scruffy ran away out of our newly  fenced yard, for the fifth time.
Then while I was trying to see where scruffy was, maggie drew on
The kitchen island.
Then I found scruffy, covered in mud and burs, put her in the bathroom with bobby (also covered in mud) and some blankets and went upstairs. Maggie wa in time out  downstairs.
Maggie decided time out was over and took off her pants and diaper and went to go potty, letting the dogs out.
The vet says they will be early today.
Oh and I was already late for teaching.
Now I have taught Taylor (she had a great lesson) and my car is dead.
Maggie wants a ba ba.
I want to cry myself to sleep.
Thank god Daves job is only 40 min away.

It's only 1123 am.
Must get Beasts hocks done.

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment