Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The girls

All my girls rocked this week.
My mares jumped and had a lesson with Vanessa and they couldn't have been better!

Beast likes it when it's just the her and I jumping and I can listen to her more clearly.


My other girls all did awesome as well!
Piper looked amazing jumping Happy.
Heather is doing awesome on her horse!
Willis was very pleasant this week, he was happy to do some work and is ready to have a jump school!
Ameriah and Hannah looked like a million dollars....




I had the pleasure of working on a few things with Courts horse.
I love him. Courtney is going to rock out this year!

Looking forward to a ride on Summer with Kari. She is starting back up after a 6 weeks of eating, sleeping and growing!
Summer will hack with her momma Sharon while I am gone in Aiken, then she will prep for her big debut!

Alexis will be flatting today on Packer.
I will be taking 2 more flat lessons.
Fortunately next week is low key.
I will be stalking all my friends at Kelley's to hack with me.
I am also stalking the person setting up lessons with Jimmy at Sharon's. (He may be teaching this week)

Date night tonight!
Maggie is so excited to see "Bizabeth" and we are excited for sushi and maybe a movie......if we can stay up til 9.
I guess I am not permanently 22 in all aspects!

No comments:

Post a Comment