Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh dear

Now I have hurt my neck.
Maggie and I are waiting until this afternoon for a driver to go to the Urgent care.
My neck has a tendency to lock every couple years, requiring professional help.
My sister and brother in law advised against taking the horse methacarbanol I have in the house.
I listened to them, much to my dismay.

Thank god I have AWESOME peeps.
Katie is going to do Beasty's canter set for me today.
Callies job today is to gain weight.
Katherine is on board to flat my girls with Vanessa tomorrow if I am still helpless.
Summer is cool with another day off.

Fortunately, Maggie and I have a clean house to mope in. Maggie has been such a star for me this week.
I have been stuck in the "I'm stuck and I can't get up" position for 20 hours.
Maggie is good at retrieving the remote and bringing cups to me. If only she could reach the faucet and drive to the store for UTZ party mix.

I will take this opportunity to read some more sports psychology, teaching/coaching methods, and stalk.....I mean research show jumping videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment