Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whoop Whoop!

Just FYI, My last blog was totally not any attempt as a cryptic message to anyone. I apologize if it came off as that! I keep this blog as a diary off my thoughts.
I appreciate so much the candid blog posts from people like Sinead Halpin and Jennie Brannigan. It's my little attempt at giving back.
I like to write, I like to think, so I like to blog.
I like to learn, I guess I like to grow older.
Being a teen and early 20's is hard. This 30's thing seems pretty awesome.

Transition to my awesome experience today....

I bought my mares grain for Aiken today.
I put it in the bed of the truck and drove to go teach at Darenth. Of course it starts sprinkling and I was sure it was going to turn into a storm and ruin my expensive purchase.
I parked under cover at the shell station and called one of my two super practical friends...Katherine.
"Why don't you just put it in the cab? Or as much as you can at least?"
I would be embarassed to admit in my panic, this didn't even cross my mind......But like I just said, I am trying to embrace this "being down with reality thing" so I am down with being an internal blonde.
Now we go on to problem 2, my neck.
All though my neck is now pain free, the last thing I want to do is re-injure it before my Jimmy Wofford clinic tomorrow!
I started carefully lifting as Maggie asked me if it was heavy and an older man came and helped me!

Yayyyyyy nice people!!!!!!

The grain is now safely in my trailer.
Time for valentines eggplant parmesan!

No comments:

Post a Comment