Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Friday, February 24, 2012

Stuff

Just pulled up to Pine Top Horse Trials. The view is from my truck. They are suppose to start XC in a few.I will post videos.

My girls did combined tests yesterday. They were both perfect. ....... Except when they had to wait on the trailer. Then they were the opposite of perfect.
Poor Callie ended up with a 50 min warm up in the sand. She was a little tired for her test but it worked out well. I rode her low and made her sit at the same time. The judges marks reflected this so I was super happy. Callie show jumped perfectly but was pretty bored. I worry her move up to training is past over due.

Beast jammed out. She actually got 8s on all the stuff Vanessa and I have worked on......CAUSE VANESSA ROCKS.  Beasty had"bold" lengthenings, had prompt and obedient transitions (can you believe it?) Beasty got an 8 on her gaits and the judge stopped me to tell me how she was such a nice mare.

If she only knew.
Her read headed self was breath taking in show jumping. I did a few rounds with her and she didn't touch a thing. Not even the air two feet above the jumps.

I celebrated with some pho.
Yay.

Ok I will put up some stuff from pine top soon. If I don't blow away in a tornado.

Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment