Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Mary and (the perfect) Beast

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where am I


I am sending this from my phone so I can only format it a certain way. I have included pictures of the barn the girls are in (there are 6 or 7 total), the girls in their turn out, the view from their stalls, the hacking area (cross country), and the owner and her entourage of dogs. One is going to be adopted out. Uh oh. It is in the high 70s, with FLY's!!!!! (My phone kept trying to auto correct flys into a bad word used to describe girls who like a lot of male companionship :)

Please (students) send me emails of all your progress. I do look forward to hearing from you and miss you all! Those of you who have not received lesson plans from me yet, I will send them tonight now that I am settled in!
Mary Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment